* Oh, how I would love one of these real-life hobbit houses.
* An anatomically accurate kimono called Silk Me Back.
* A lesson in perspective from children not looking at modern art.
* A beautiful short film (just under 10 minutes) called The Invention of Love by Andrey Sushkov.
* The actions and words of one awesome kid brought tears to my eyes. And again when I read it through a second time. Bonus points to the awesome parents for supporting him to do this. Could there be hope for humanity yet?